Monday 27 February 2012

A Meeting

Yesterday was the last time I had to do this.
The last time I hurt Salome.
It... I tried to keep sane since it started.
West checked up on me, made sure I was alright.
BBut then...

The day before yesterday was particularly bad.
Tau made her linger longer than usual.
I went into our room
and tried to clean my gun.

About half way through I just...
I just could not stop crying.

David was there.
I can only assume he broke in.
He... He helped me deal with the pain that night.
He understood me.

I still do not trust him.
But on that day.
He helped me.

Then yesterday...
I accidentally cut the Femoral artery.
Two minutes into the killing.
She bled out quickly.

Theta tried to hurt me.
Tau ordered a couple of men to restrain him.
He told me to "get the hell out."

I had hit what people call a low.
I was shaking too much to even drink.

And then.
When I got back to our room,
there was a familiar sight.
A letter upon my pillow.

It had...
I had not received one in a long time.
I read it.

I shall type it up tomorrow.
For today is for Mother
to decide if Salome and I
are still to be partners after what happened.

We... We shall see what
Mother decides for us.

3 comments:

  1. Here I thought the bad in that particular incident might be behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to.
    The worst is over.
    Well. I hope it is.

    ReplyDelete