Monday 6 February 2012

A Superbowl

Salome had me sat
down in front of a
television last night.

It was... I wish to call
it boring, but Salome called
it "culture."


Something about "The Superbowl."
Where grown men throw
themselves at each other
to get possession of a
brown thing in order to
bring it to their opposing side.

I do not understand why
Salome wished me to understand.
But apparently the Giants won.
I could tell that because she started
shouting about how "the patriots fuckin' suck ass."

I understood none of it but she
seemed to be enjoying herself.

Also we had pizza, 
and it had these chilies on.
I think I really like spicy food

We also drank beer.
Beer is strange, 
I am not sure why people drink it.

It was a welcome break
from stalking our mark.

I cannot say much else
about our work right now.
Just that it is different to what
we normally do with kills.

Salome is keeping secrets again.

7 comments:

  1. Ember got drunk and watched football? How delightfully normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have you know
      I was not drunk.
      I did not even have a
      hangover afterward.

      Delete
    2. Pssh. Right. A hangover's based on how dehydrated you get, not how drunk. I think you're a bit full of it. ^.^

      Delete
    3. Drunk? Really?
      I mean... I have
      been drunk before,
      but that was different.

      Delete
    4. "Different?" Oh well. Did you at least enjoy yourself?

      Delete
    5. The Superbowl was boring.
      I do not see the fun in it.
      But the food was nice,
      and I have been busy.

      It was a welcome break.

      Delete
    6. Meh, It's really only worth watching for the commercials and to see if something goes awry during the half-time show.

      Delete